Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Email to JD Hayworth in Phoenix

JD:Some 15 or so years ago, I had letters to the Editor in El Paso(leftist newspaper) about the coming dangers of a Mexican invasion (in particular, Illegals). I was printed the first time and not after. I was considered racist/radical, etc.
At that time, I could foresee the mounting dangers of Illegals flooding this country. No.. I am not a psychic. I have spent nearly 30 years in overseas State Department Missions and I KNOW how people think.
At any rate, allowing the millions to stay here and to allow amnesty will be the final blow to this country. I still contend that the Mexican Government is behind all of it. I still contend that it is the intent of the Mexican Government to slowly take over the political aspects of the country as they already have in most of the Southern areas of the U.S. and also in Los Angeles and other cities.
Politicians talk and talk and I am certain in my mind that they have no idea what is going on... They have no idea that the very existance of our Government is at stake.
I know that the U.S. Government states that there are 12,000,000 illegals here but I contend that there are closer to 30 million.. If amnesty is given, each of them will be allowed to bring in extended family members and swell the population of the U.S. by an additional 100,000,000 plus million and that would pose a serious voting block for the Mexican

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here at http://my.barackobama.com/keatingvideo, you can see a new video of the keating 5 trial and facts of the day having to do with the man running for president now, Mr John McCain. John McCain wanted less regulations then and he wants less now. Barack wants more regulations now and he wanted more back two years ago that would have stopped all of this mess America is in.Barack wrote a law "Stop the Fraud" two years ago that wasn't passed. They should have listened. Stan