Saturday, July 7, 2007

U.S. Military Not Capable of Winning Against Terrorists in Iraq

I feel so very sad. Today, 7 July, 2007, ANOTHER 50 Iraqis and 8 U.S. troops killed in areas North of Bagdad. I say it is sad because as I have said LONG ago, 90% of the deaths are unnecessary and these unnecessary deaths occur because we have such dumb, inexperienced military officers leading the troops there. It is so bad that IF (I repeat, IF) I was in the military there, I would LEAVE…. AWOL or whatever, because I would consider it a sit to serve in the U.S. Army there under such dumb U.S. military officers who are vastly out of touch with reality.

Is the enemy (terrorists) vastly more intelligent? No, they are not but they know how to fight in a very simple way. OH how I wish I was there to lead the troops. I would turn the tide so fast that the enemy would not know what hit them. I KNOW that getting out of Iraq would/will be disastrous for the U.S. and the world because Iran would then take it over and make it into a terrorist state. BUT, on the other hand, the U.S. cannot do the job because they(it) does NOT have the know-how. It is unfortunate that the U.S. does NOT have a think tank whereby they can draw in ideas from people in the U.S. who can help guide the U.S. military in fighting the enemy there. This would be a temporary measure UNTIL the U.S. can begin training officers of the United States in the “art of terrorism”; something that the United States military is totally incapable of at this time.

No comments: